Thursday, 30 June 2011
Tuesday, 28 June 2011
Maryam works hard, tries her best and sets a super example in class.
Elle is a conscientious girl, who always produces work of a high standard and is a valued member of Year 3.
Sunday, 19 June 2011
Kelis is a polite girl, who works hard, is concientious and puts 100% into everything she does and always produces super work.
Abbie is a quiet girl, who is polite, well mannered, caring and who always sets a super example to others.
Sunday, 12 June 2011
To research the Tudors.
What could you do?
- Find out about the War of the Roses
- Find out about Henry VII
- Find out about Henry VIII
- Research Henry VIII’s wives.
- Name his wives.
- What happened to his wives?
- Research Henry VIII’s children.
- Name his children.
- Did his children become Kings/Queens?
- Draw a Tudor family tree.
- Find out what roman numerals are.
- Would you have liked to have lived in Tudor Times?
- Was Henry VIII a nice/good king?
- Write anything else you know about the Tudors times and the Tudor Monarchy.
To be handed in by Wednesday 29th June
Hannah has worked really hard this week and produced some fantastic work, she always tries her best and has a super attitude towards school.
Joshua is a polite boy, who always sets a good example and is a valued member of Year 3.
Sunday, 5 June 2011
To research myths and legends.
What could you do?
- Read a myth/legend and retell it.
- Copy/print out a myth or legend.
- List some myth/legend characters.
- Find some pictures of mythological creatures.
- Draw a mythological creature.
- Research why myths/legends were written.
- Google myths/legends and see what results you get.
- Visit the library to see if they have any myth/legend books.
- Do you have any myth/legend books? If so, bring them in for us to look at.
- Who wrote myths/legends?
- Make up your own myth/legend.
To be handed in by Wednesday 8th June
Olivia is a quiet girl, who has a fantastic attitude towards school and who always tries her best.
Chloe gives 100% to everything she does, she always tries her best and is a great asset to Year 3.
Keira always tries her best, always sets a great example and is a pleasure to teach.
Teegan is a quiet girl, who puts 100% into everything she does and has a great attitude towards school, well done!