Monday, 25 July 2011
Sunday, 10 July 2011
To show what you have learnt during Year 3.
What could you do?
- Draw pictures of things you have learnt.
- Explain in words what you have learnt.
- Look at the class blog to look at some things we have done.
Here is a reminder of some of the things we’ve done;
- Play writing - Shape poems
- Famous authors - Letter writing
- Instructions - Myths - Report writing
- Information texts - Table/place decoration
- Animation - Maths - E-books
- Changing texts and adding graphics in ICT
- Researching on the internet - P.E.
- Teeth - Healthy eating - Forces
- Haunted places - Different countries
- Castles - Mask/puppet/menu making
- Chef’s outfit - Coat of Arms
- Making a meal - Building a model castle
To be handed in by Wednesday 20th July
Lillie is such a polite girl, she is helpful and friendly and she always does the right thing, a real golden girl!
Grace always tries her best, she is hard working, caring and a very good friend.